Emilee lost her first tooth on Jessicas 8th birthday. They were both so excited.
This is not the best picture of my beautiful daughter on her special day, but it is better than nothing. She was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on February 28, 2009. We are so proud of her.

This is a picture of the girls at Christmas 09'. Besides the hair they look so much alike.

This is Audrey around 4 months old.









3 comments:
I love your girls they are so cute!
Your girls are all SOOOO cute! You're gonna have to watch out for them when they get older. You won't be able to keep the boys away! :)
I invited you to my blog so let me know if you didn't get the email.
Yay! I am so glad that you've 'got this down' now we can check up on you guys every now and then! Chelsey
Post a Comment