Monday, August 3, 2009

Vick Family Reunion ~ 2009

At the first part of July the Vick Family went to Pineview Reservoir to camp for a few days for a family reunion. Anthony helped us set up our tent. We had the three older girls sleep in the tent on the left, David and I slept in the middle and Audrey with all our stuff slept in the one on the right. They didn't go to bed till late but they slept good for our first time camping as a family.





On Saturday we went to This is the Place Monument and did a service project. Of all of the projects that they could of picked for us to do they chose to have us work on the replica of the Pine Valley chapel. It was really fun, I think that everyone had a good time and we got the project done a lot faster than they anticipated. The lady in charge gave the children wrist bands to go and ride the horses and the train.




This is Eric, Amanda, and Ethan riding the tube while we were at Pine View Reservoir.

Grandma and Grandpa Vick with all of there grand kids. This was taken at the top of the Joseph Smith memorial building.



Our Girls:
Emilee, Audrey, Jessica and Rebekah

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Glad you got your blog up and going. Looks great!

Elisa said...

Yay!! I found you on this again, and there are pictures this time!! Lisa and Dave, Your girls are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I love that I can see so much of each of you in them! So fun! I was happy to get in touch with your fam again with Dave working on my mom's house. We should really get together! I would love to see your kids. We finally got our little babies last November when I had twins (Anna Elise and Ethan Quade). It was a long wait, but SO worth it! It's amazing how everything works out. Our blog is qedwards-family.blogspot.com, it's private so send me your email and I will get you an invite! My email is qeedwards@hotmail.com. I miss ya lady and would love to see you! Talk to you soon!